Rincón de la Vieja Volcano: You can enjoy the nature and beauties that sorround the Rincón de la Vieja National Park. It is a world full of adventure and adrenaline complemented with the tranquility of the thermal waters, saunas and baths of volcanic mud in a primary forest located on the slopes of the volcano. Spectacular sunsets can be enjoyed with a magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean, plains and forests.
Palo Verde National Park: A diverse patchwork of habitats. It´s best known as a birdwatcher´s paradise. More than 300 bird species have been recorded.
Arenal Volcano: It´s the youngest and most active volcano in Costa Rica. A primary cloud fores and rainforest cover Arenal National Park, which abounds with flora and fauna species in multiple life zones, innumerable rivers, waterfalls and thermal hot springs.
Monteverde National Park
• ATV Tours: Hop on an ATV and roar around the back woods of Tamarindo and/ or beaches of Avellanas and Negra.
• Canopy Tour: Experience the beauty of the countryside. From the top you will be able to observe the surrounding beaches, forests, monkeys and many other wildlife.
• Borinquen: Ride over the mountain followed by an invigorating hike to the Mystery Waterfall. On your way back raise your adrenaline with a flight over the tree-tops on an exciting 10 cable canopy zip-line.
• Surf Trips: Ride the waves of Avellanas, Grande, Negra, Witch´s Rock or Marbella; on a day trip. Surf the best waves Costa Rica has to offer.
• Scuba Diving: Enjoy the fish and marine life from up close.
• Snorkel: Snorkel the Pacific waters and discover the underwater world. The climate of the Pacific Coast gives the ocean here warm, clean and clear water with the most amazing colors.
• Sailing: Silently glide along Costa Rica´s Gold Coast while observing some of Guanacaste´s exotic bays, white sand beaches, tropical jungles and rain forest. Gaze of the bow with a tropical drink as you scan the seas for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish