Please, if you need to download the VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT click here
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
I,____________________________________________, ID/passport _____________________________, will be lodged in ________________________, ________________________, with a check in date of _________________________ and a check out date of _________________________. I commit myself to the following conditions and responsibilities:
- CHECK IN:Check in time is 4:00 pm. In case of arrival before 4:00 pm, you must inform us, and will be given access to the property only if the property is ready and has been checked. No keys will be given if there are pending balances. Check in must be done before 6:00 pm, after 6:00 pm, a fee of $ 50.00 is charged. In case of arrival past 9:00 pm, you will enter the property via lockbox keys, and the check in will be on the following day to the check-in date, between 8:00 and 10:00 am.
- CHECK OUT:Check out is on the date of departure as shown in the reservation confirmation, at 11:00 am, at the latest. Cooperation in complying with this condition is necessary so that the property can be prepared for incoming guests. Without prior arrangement, if the party has not departed the property on the date of departure, at the due time, then the Party Leader shall pay a penalty charge of one day’s rent. I promise to leave the Unit at the time and date as agreed upon.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY:To respect the size of the unit that will be occupied by me and my party, the maximum amount of __________ people, including kids, will be allowed to occupy the unit. We promise not to exceed the above-mentioned number. The list with the names of the people occupying the unit must be provided in order to have the names of the guests at the security gates. The Party Leader must be at least 25 years old and must have the authority and take responsibility for the booking on behalf of all the other travelers in the Party. The Party Leader is responsible for the full cost of renting the house, including cancellation or modification charges. All documents and other information will be sent to the Party Leader only.
- PAYMENT:The total amount due for the rental is ____________ US dollars. I will pay the total balance due as agreed in accordance with the rate established.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT:I authorize to charge and guarantee to keep $ 500.00 in the credit card indicated below to cover any damage or loss caused during our stay. In case the damages or losses exceed the $ 500.00, I authorize charges of up to $ 1,000.00 to cover them, as long as the company commits to providing a detailed invoice of all damages.
Name on Card: ______________________________________________
Card Number: ______________________________________________
Expiration Date: ______________________________________________
- PROPERTY MANAGERS:The property managers make all reasonable efforts to maintain the property and its equipment in good working order. Wherever commercially possible, repairs are performed within 24 (twenty-four) hours, but sometimes delays are inevitable. No refunds are granted for malfunctioning mechanical or electrical equipment. No refunds will be given for unfavorable weather, early departure, utility service interruption, construction, or maintenance issues. Additionally, there are no refunds for faulty recording or playback equipment. You will receive 2 sets of keys, which have a $ 50.00 value in case of loss.
- IN CASE OF NON-COMPLIANCE BY PINILLA VACATION RENTALS: In the unlikely event of not being able to fulfill the reservation as agreed upon this short-lease agreement prior to occupancy due to fire, natural disasters, double booking, delays in construction or any other reason, you accept that our sole responsibility as a result of these conditions is a full refund of all money previously paid. In accordance with all terms in this agreement, you expressly acknowledge that in no case will Pinilla Vacation Rentals be liable for any consequential or secondary damages.
- CLEANING: You are expected to look after the property as if you were the owner. The charges for additional cleaning are around $ 25.00 – $ 50.00.Please, at the time of your departure, check the following: All garbage removed, dishes washed and stored, doors and windows closed and locked, air conditioners turned off, return all keys at the time of departure, and report any damage to the property.
- ENTERTAINING:The property facilities are not equipped to be used by an excessive amount of people at one given time. A list of day guests must be provided with 48 hours’ notice in order to be authorized with security. No additional overnight guests outside the initial list are allowed in the property.
- PARKING:I will use the appropriate parking space and for no reason will I use green areas for this purpose. It will be my responsibility to repair any damage to the irrigation system, garden, grass or any equipment.
- DISTURBANCE:I promise to respect the order and serenity of _________________________________ and to not bother the calmness of my neighbors or other guests.
- PETS AND SMOKING:Pets are not permitted on rental units under any condition. In case of not complying with this rule, you will be asked to evict the property immediately, and no refund will be made. Smoking is not allowed in the interior of the property and will result in forfeit of the security deposit.
- SECURITY: We recommend closing all doors when leaving the house. Pinilla Vacation Rentals is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry, electronics or other valuable objects left unattended in the property.
- INDEMNIFICATION:I, _______________________, liberate the owner of the Unit and any home owner’s association of any liability in case of accident, physical damage, or death that may occur to me or my party during our stay at ______________________________________.
- TERMINATION AND COMPENSATION: The Party Leader and Party members must behave reasonably while staying at the property. Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions herein will, at the sole discretion of the Owner, result in the eviction of the Party Leader and Party members from the house, without recompense or refund to the Party Leader. If the Owner is required to take this action the Owner shall have no further responsibility or liability to the Party Leader or any Party member.
- POOL:I will remove any sand in the outside shower before getting into the pool. Excess sand inside the house or pool will result on a $100.00 fee
- LAUNDRY:I will not mix whites and colors when washing towels or linens. It will be my responsibility to pay any damages to these items.
- DISAGREEMENT:This agreement stipulates that any dispute arising between the parties as a result of this agreement shall be resolved under the laws of Costa Rica.
- PERFORMANCE:The parties agree that in the event that either party violates the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, forcing the other party to seek out and retain the services of an attorney to enforce the terms and conditions hereof, then the prevailing party shall in addition to all remedies available at law or equity, be entitled to receive a reasonable sum of attorney’s fees and all costs associated with the enforcement of action. In addition, if any clause or condition in this agreement is found to be invalid, it does not invalidate the remainder of the clauses or conditions within this agreement.
- EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in advance and in writing.
“I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS STATED ABOVE”
GUEST NAME: _____________________________________________________
GUEST SIGNATURE: __________________________________________________